Babies receive care at the Guadalupe Center’s Child Health Center which opened in 1928. The Agnes Ward Amberg Club, which opened the Guadalupe Center, collaborated with the regional Children’s Bureau in encouraging the examination of young children. Catholic charities covered most of the expense, supplemented by Amberg Club dues and donations.

3 HEALTH clinic interior10010728.jpg

Title

Babies receive care at the Guadalupe Center’s Child Health Center which opened in 1928. The Agnes Ward Amberg Club, which opened the Guadalupe Center, collaborated with the regional Children’s Bureau in encouraging the examination of young children. Catholic charities covered most of the expense, supplemented by Amberg Club dues and donations.

Date

Unknown

Image Viewer

Click below to view an image using the Zoom.it viewer.