Founded by the Agnes Ward Amberg Club in 1919, the Guadalupe Center was housed in the rectory (at right) of the Church of Our Lady of Guadalupe until 1936. The church is at left.

1 INTRO church and center 10010711.jpg

Title

Founded by the Agnes Ward Amberg Club in 1919, the Guadalupe Center was housed in the rectory (at right) of the Church of Our Lady of Guadalupe until 1936. The church is at left.

Date

1926

Image Viewer

Click below to view an image using the Zoom.it viewer.